Thursday, June 14, 2012

FRIENDS

Leaving our friends in Waco was/is hard!!  We LOVE our precious community there!  Thanks, guys, for all of the ways you loved us and poured into us.  We're just waiting for all of you to either 1. come visit us in our new country or 2. move there.  Your choice!  :)

I wish I had pictures of everyone, but here are a few fun ones...

Here's our Lifegroup.  WE MISS Y'ALL.  Thanks for serving us like crazy, loving us, encouraging us.  You guys are the BEST!  I can't imagine our time in Waco without each one of you!

Here are the LG kids...some of our kids' BEST friends!  I love these little people!

I met this dear friend in my first week in Waco.  I loved her right from the start.  Little did I know she would become one of my best friends.  Our sweet goodbye gift from her was a home-made Middle Eastern meal 2 nights before we left.  It's one of those meals that takes like 2 days of cooking.  It was one of the best meals of my life. 

See this girl right here?  I love her.  She's a sister and she truly changed my life...discipled me, loved me, prayed for me, encouraged me.

These folks were our family in Waco.  We went through Elevate together, watched each others' kids, hung out, celebrated holidays.  I think if I keep typing, I might cry.  Just kidding.  OK, not kidding!

If your picture's not here, it's probably because in the busyness I forgot to pull out my camera.  WE LOVE AND MISS YOU, WACO FRIENDS!  But we're so thankful to know we're still part of of you guys and can't wait to come back to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!