Monday, March 12, 2012

My view from here part 2

I'm trying to figure out how to make a post from my iPad, so here's part 2. Part 1 has all the pics!
>
> Isn't that view just beautiful?!?
>
> In the evening we had a yummy dinner...homemade pizza and...
> DIET COKE!! Courtney, I got that picture for you! :-)
>
> After dinner we spent the evening connecting with our new teammates. They're amazing, and it's so fun to be building friendship with them!!
>
> Today, John is off to his new office, and I'm off with two other ladies and catie to go on a home visit. I'm already feeling motivated to learn Arabic. I want to be able to understand people and communicate!! Here's our little cheat sheet on john's phone... (see picture in first post)
>
> Shukran for reading and being part of this journey with us!

1 comment:

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!