Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dreamy Sri Lanka

Never in my wildest life dreams would I have guessed I would hang out on a beach in Sri Lanka.
Part of our visa situation is that we have to leave the country every 6 months.  For this visa run, we took a one hour flight to Colombo, and had family time on the beach.

My kids have a new-found love for ginger beer.  

Our breakfast view every day.

We see this view in our country all the time, but it's still beautiful!




We spent A LOT of hours in this pool.

Boat ride through mangrove trees.  John and I both felt like we were on a ride at Disney World!


Turtle sanctuary.  Are you SURE you want us to hold baby sea turtles?? 



Cinnamon being harvested

Alligator holding??  I think you can hold ANYTHING in Asia!  

Cool kids riding the waves


No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!