Monday, August 26, 2013

This kid...

 
CRACKS ME UP!!!
 
 He said, "Well, I guess this is an angel donkey."
 
OK, here's another one...
 
One day while we were housesitting, the little pup we were watching threw up and then ate her throw up.  Disgusting, but I used it for a teachable moment to share the Bible verse that "As a dog returns to its vomit, so a fool returns to its folly."  I know, weird teacher moment.  But here's Jacob putting on a show for me, and he says, "In the Bible it says that dogs like to eat dare frowup, so dey eat it!"  Somehow, I think I missed the mark on my little teachable moment.  : )
 
He often says, "Jacob fears no danger!"
 
And when you want to walk through a door at our house, and he won't let you through without a password, the password is often "Jacob is brave at lions."  Or tigers...or bears...not joking!
This one has a heart of a warrior!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!