Friday, October 26, 2012

language and more

I wanted to give you a peak at our language time!  It's really fun and makes my brain TIRED!!



John is doing SO great!! 

Last night we went to a neighbor's house.  It was a blast!  We got to visit with them, drink tea (that's one of the things I love here!), eat SUPER-sweet desserts, and just enjoy being with them! 
 
Their college-aged daughter has a new bunny, and the kids LOVED it!!  You should have heard their squeals and laughs!!  (Out the window in this first picture, you can see a white wall in the background with 2 lights on it...that's our wall!)
 
 
Our yard is pretty fun.  No need to buy a sandbox!
 
Front yard swing fun!
 
This week I've been processing quite a bit about how to thrive here.  Thank you SO much for your comments, FB messages, emails, skypes...I can't tell you how often they were so timely and brought tears to my eyes!  It helps me feel like I'm not alone in this!

1 comment:

  1. Wish I was there to take you shopping or do something fun for your home! So glad you're encouraged. And tell John we are amazed at his Arabic understanding!

    ReplyDelete

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!