Friday, March 8, 2013

While John was in India

I thought John being gone for a week might just be more than I could handle.  But so many of y'all were praying for me, and we had a really wonderful week!  Praise the LORD!!! 
 It was a really fun week with the kids.
 
Zach built a fire and cooked us potatoes and onions (Arab style) in the coals one night.  It was a blast!
Zach is making this funny face because it was super hot where he was standing.
 
I got to meet some new neighbors that night, too..which I LOVED!  One of them has a 6-year-old son and has lived in America before which means she speaks great English!
 
Another day we clipped back some vines/branches on our front porch.
 
We got doughnuts one morning for breakfast and snuck some into a friend's kitchen.
 
We decorated leftover cupcakes from Catie's birthday.
 
We played beauty shop.  I loved my rainbow manicure.
 
I also got to hang out on the couch for a few days to make sure baby Hannah didn't come too early.  I'm SO thankful for some friends who brought meals and hung out and even slept at our house to help me those days while John was gone!
(This picture is me and my Hannah belly on bedrest!)
 
It was a really happy, fun week!
 
But we were all happy to have John back home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!