Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Fun mail

I've gotten some FUN mail recently!
 
One of my favorite things that I'm loving right now is Birchbox.  For $10/month you get a super-fun box in the mail each month full of beauty supply samples.  It's a blast!  Mom and I put together a little dream list of some of my favorite things I've tried from my boxes, and she bought us some fun stuff to share this summer.
 
A dear friend of mine started a business making coasters.  She gave me a set to take with me to remind me of my hometown here in Atlanta!  Aren't they adorable!?!

And I won a blog giveaway!!  After I got rid of so many of my art supplies, I won a box full of amazing products from one of my very favorite blogs!!!  WOOHOO!!

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments around here! Thanks so much for taking the time to say howdy to us!